Friday, March 21, 2008

Pain Clinic Redux

Well, it just keeps getting better and better. Last Tuesday, I had a different set of students again and I have to say, they were the best yet.

Everyone up to this point has trying to get the big knotty muscles in my back to "release." No one has been able to do it. I had one set of students tell me to get ready for it, then it never came, what a letdown. This week was different; this week I had so many releases going on I felt like I needed a cigarette afterward.

They started with my calves. I usually get needles there, but whatever they did with the needles this time caused a small electric shock to run deep through my muscle, building up until it exploded in the most exquisite pain, my calf was twitching and jumping and quivering uncontrollably. It was the most delicious release; meanwhile, I'm gasping and moaning with it and there's only curtains in between me and the other patients in the clinic and I'm feeling like I should apologize for making so much noise but the student practitioners say that that is what is supposed to happen and I'm doing great. I'm sure it sounded to anyone else who may not have known what to expect from acupuncture that I was getting laid, and how, in there.

They did the same thing to my other calf, more moaning and yelping from me. They did it to my back, my shoulder and neck, all followed by paroxysms of pain/release from me. Wondrous.

I have had mucho pain relief this week, though I'm a bit sore in the neck area, as that was the worst/best orgasm, er, I mean release, that I had. I haven't been back to the gym yet, partially because I don't want to strain or tax those released muscles too soon, also this flu thing is lingering like a bad odor and I'm very tired. But needless to say, I am really looking forward to next Tuesday.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home