Tuesday, November 14, 2006


Tyler just got a call from Maureen (who has been instructed not to call me, thankfully); a one level replacement and fusion were approved.


This means that if Dr. B. is able to fit the second ProDisc in, we'll pay for it our of our pocket. Boo! But anyway, now we go back to the waiting game till we hear what the surgery date will be. I'm not holding out much hope that it will be before the holidays, but maybe ... I'm so numb from the waiting that it hasn't really hit me yet, and I think it won't until I'm actually in the hospital getting wheeled into the OR.


Blogger Matt said...


[to quote dr. zoidberg.]

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home