Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Abdominal Incision 9 weeks



It's still looking pretty raw, I think, and it's still sore and tender to the touch. It's also still a little swollen, which bothers me more than anything. I went to the dermatologist last week and he said that Mederma and Vitamin E, which is what I was using, don't really do too much. He recommended Neosporin Scar Solution, which I applied last night. The pads seem sturdy enough, but I'm not sure if they are going to last the 3-4 days that the dermatologist and brochure said they would. I woke up in the middle of the night last night to find one stuck to my finger and two more rolled up in the bed, stuck with lint. I plan to take a picture every Monday for the next several weeks to see how much it is helping, or not.

Stay tuned.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home